A no-fuss, quick and easy all in brownie. All you really need is good quality chocolate, sugars, butter, flour and eggs.
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE RECIPE
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
Unsalted Butter - cubed
Semisweet Dark Coverture Chocolate
Lightly Packed Light Brown Sugar
Vanilla Bean Paste
Semisweet Dark Coverture Chocolate - cut into chunks
1. Line a 20cmx20cm square baking tin with parchment paper. Set aside until ready to use.
Pre heat the oven to 175°C .
2. Place the butter and chocolate (A) into a bowl and sit it over a pot of simmering water over the stove. Gently stir the chocolate mixture until they are fully melted.
3. Whisk the sugars with the eggs ang egg yolk until well incorporated and airy. Fold the egg mixture into the butter mixture followed by the sifted dry ingredients.
Lastly, fold in the last part of the chocolate (B) in the brownie batter until they are evenly distributed.
4. Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared tin and level with a spoon or spatula.
5. Bake in the pre heat oven for approximately 35 minutes or when tested with a skewer it comes out clean.
Remove the baking tin from the oven and leave to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes then remove the brownie and the baking paper and leave to fully cool over the wire rack.
6. Once cooled, cut to 16 equal sized squares. Dust with icing sugar and serve!